Problems connecting a mobile device like ipad, iphone, android or BB OS 10 to exchange 2007, 2010 or 2013 ???
lately im running in this a lot and there is a simple solution.
Make sure the user you try to use has “Include inheritable permissions from this object’s parent” checked on the Active Directory user’s permissions.
1. Open Active Directory Users and Computers
2. Go to “View” and make sure “Advanced Features” is checked,
3. Find the problematic user and open its “Properties”
4. Go to the “Security” tab and click on the “Advanced” button.
5. Verify that the “Include inheritable permissions from this object’s parent” checkbox is checked. If it is, you may try to reset the user’s permissions by clicking on the “Restore defaults” button.